For January 1st coverage, the December deadline for California Individual Family enrollment is just days away, yet the Covered California website is down for repairs. Fortunately, you can download an application today, and even request free assistance from a local Certified Insurance Agent.
FREE RESOURCES FROM COVERAGE CALIFORNIA:
- Download a Paper Application
- Download the CoveredCA-Comparison Chart
- Make a meeting request with a Certified Insurance Agent
Already started an online application, but frustrated with results? Get free help from a San Francisco bay area Certified Insurance Agent. How? Beginning November 26, 2013, simply login to coveredca.com and follow the instructions below:
GETTING HELP IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED ON COVERED CA
- CLICK “Find Help Near You” in the upper right corner
- CLICK “Find An Agent”
- CLICK the name search box and type in “DEREN”
- CLICK on the search results for “Marc Derendinger”
- CLICK the “Continue” button
- CHECK the 3 agreement boxes and Accept this person as your designated agent.
Don’t worry, you can change or revoke this designation at any time, but the benefit to you is getting access to a personal advocate with 30 years industry experience…free of charge!
Now that you have completed the designation, call us and we start helping you right away!
Got questions? Frustrated with the Affordable Care Act? Life’s too short to waste time with all this: Request free consumer assistance from Certified Insurance Agents, below: