PAMF doctors are found in few health plans in Covered California. Even if you go to the individual private market, PAMF doctors are found in one or two individual plan plans, if you are lucky.
Exciting news is…in 2016, a new Sutter Health Plan will include PAMF doctors in many parts of the bay area.
Rates, PAMF Doctors, and More
Get rates and Download the Application.
Additional Sutter Health Plan Resources:
or view online pricing, free of charge
Sutter Health Plan has Affordable Coverage
If you’re looking for affordable health care coverage, Sutter Health Plus offers a variety of HMO products for individuals and families in Northern California.
The doctors, hospitals and other service providers in network (e.g. PAMF) have a strong commitment to personalized, convenient, high-quality care.
Sutter Health Plus membership has its benefits, including access to:
- A nationally recognized network of local providers and hospitals e.g. Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Pharmacy coverage
- A 24/7 nurse advice triage line
- Free preventive care services, e.g. annual well visits, immunizations
- Coverage for emergency care anywhere in the world
- My Health Online allows members who chose a provider (who offers this service) to schedule appointments, email doctors, view test results etc. There is also a mobile app
Watch the Health Online Video
As the individual marketplace continues to deteriorate, the small group market has gained a firmer footing, including stable PPO networks and easier participation rules with Kaiser and traditional PPO plans. Is it time to review available small group plans?
View online pricing, free of charge