Your VSP doctor has met the highest credentialing requirements, so members are getting the most expert care available.
- Choose from over 32,000 VSP doctors, many who offer weekend and evening hours for your convenience.
- Over 60,000 access points, conveniently located in medical offices and retail settings.
- Search for a VSP doctor
- How are VSP doctors licensed? VSP optometrists are Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agent (TPA) certified and ophthalmologists are American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO) certified. VSP chooses doctors carefully based on their professional licensing, work history, education, malpractice history, professional liability and ethics.
- Are ophthalmologists covered? The VSP network doctor list includes highly skilled and professionally certified optometrists and ophthalmologists. Whether your VSP doctor is an optometrist or ophthalmologist, you will receive a comprehensive vision exam and you can purchae glasses and contacts in their office.
- The VSP Individual Plan website
- Download an Application for individual or family coverage.